Thank you to everyone who has supported The Urban Orchestra thus far. We are incredibly close to being able to launch our debut concert in June.
In order to reach our fundraising goal, we’ve launched a campaign on Indiegogo. Supporters will become a part of our launch team, receiving behind-the-scenes updates on our progress and plans. We’ve also added some fun reward levels including:
- discounted tickets to our debut concert
- cookies delivered by Greg Hawco or Murray Foster
- a music lesson on the ugly stick or bodhran that Greg plays in Come From Away
- a chance to win all your money back playing poker with Greg, Murray, and Barry Canning
- exclusive tickets to sit IN the orchestra at our debut performance
The Urban Orchestra is the culmination of a dream Greg Hawco has had for many years to give classical music audiences the same visceral experience he has as a conductor. Together, we are going to bring Toronto a new immersive orchestral, unlike anything they’ve ever seen before!