We would like to thank each and every one of you who made our St. Patrick’s Day Party & Pub Sing so special. Bringing a full orchestral experience to intimate spaces is a labour of love and your support is what makes it possible.
We also need to thank some special people who made the night a success, especially:
- Steve Mahoney who dreamed up this wonderful event and put all the pieces in place to make it possible.
- Alexis Mahoney who ran the door, managed the accounting, and kept the entire night on track.
- Evan Hale who sold a ridiculous amount of 50/50 tickets over the course of the evening.
- Catherine Davey who put together our silent auction and made it a great success.
- Marco Larocca for all the tech gear and setup.
- The wonderful staff at Against The Grain who couldn’t have been nicer.
And of course, it wouldn’t be a pub sing without music. Thank you to Sean Hunt, Matt Bentley, Daniel McLaughlin, Murray Foster, Steve Tustin, Marco Larocca, Greg Vowels, Jay Lilley, Steve Mahoney, George Masswohl and Greg Hawco for sharing your talents!
We raised well over $5000 on Saturday night thanks to your generous support. Thank you to Evan Hale for the Raptors tickets; Tammy Ring for the Blue Jays and La Boheme tickets; Lisa Humber; Greg Hawco and the Come From Away team for tickets to the show; Brad Holland for the Maple Leafs tickets and Stephanie Ferreira who donated Maple Leafs swag and a boatload of adorable bears which were auctioned off as a donation to Sick Kids!
We are working hard to plan and raise the funds necessary to stage our next concert. We’re hoping to see it launch this fall with your support! Stay tuned for details!